Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Valiant and the Audience - Theatre



"Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once."

It is one of my favourites by William Shakepeare in his tragedy Julius Caesar. I have experimented with decontextualising the illustration. Another version in another context is right below.




One of the major aspects of theatre is the audience, because without them, there can be no theatre. The line is concocted by me itself.


Done for illustration Friday, this week’s theme being theatre.


4 comments:

  1. Great picture! I really like the looseness of it. (And I like the Julius Caesar quote a lot too--even though I think it's total bull, given who says it in the play.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like this one!
    it's really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pic, liked it. i am thinking why that one man's face is highlighted by yellow?!

    ReplyDelete